With the embassy, you have valid visa application documents which include:
- A valid passport that you acquired more than six months prior to your visa application date
- Two passport photos which you took within the last six months dating back from your present date.
Consulate General of Vietnam in Hong Kong, China
Address: 15/F, Great Smart Tower, 230 Wan Chai Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, China.
Telephone : (852) 2591 4517 or 2591 4510
Fax : (852) 2591 4524 or 2591 4539
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : vietnamconsulate-hongkong.org
Embassy costs significantly more - VOA is much cheaper (VOA fee from 33$ - 8$ service fee and 25$ stamp fee)
You can get visa arrival on Hong Kong via the internet. VOA only procedure for those who enter Vietnam by air.
- Fill out online Vietnam visa application form
- Pay service fee through online payment gateway
- Check your email to receive visa approval letter after 2 business days or less
- Present the letter for going on plane and having visa stamp at arrivai airport
At arrival airport, present your letter of approval, your two passport-size photos and your passport document at one of the three main international airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBai, Da Nang), and then pay the visa stamping fee before you are issued your Vietnam visa.
The Vietnam visa fee for Hongkong citizens
|Visa type||Service fee||Stamp fee|
|Tourist visa||Business visa|
|1 month single entry||8 USD||50 USD||25 USD|
|1 month multiple entries||8 USD||50 USD||50 USD|
|3 months single entry||20 USD||85 USD||25 USD|
|3 months multiple entries||32 USD||115 USD||50 USD|
|6 months multiple entries||N/A||270 USD||95 USD|
|1 year multiple entries||N/A||465 USD||135 USD|